2.03.2009

All about Etsy


My super stylish & amazingly vintage chic cousin, Nellie, has started an Etsy store. You can find her 70's & 80's stuff here: Nells Finders Keepers. I already scored the watermelon bowl; you need to be fast around here! She's the one who discovered the above card. My new favorite!

I am loving this felt Valentine Envelope.

How sweet would a yearly love letter to your children be in this? I ordered 2 {Caeden & Claire}. Hopefully I'll get them before Valentine's Day.



Last, the beloved tutu. Haven't ordered this as my Etsy spending limit has been reached for awhile, but isn't this just cute?? I love the rose petals in it. I have some sort of strange need to get Claire a Tutu in every color! :)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Etsy finds. I love the obsession with tu-tus for Claire, she will love them one day...until then, they will look so darling in her room. They are easy to make by the way (and that says something because I don't sew well!)

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */