2.04.2009

Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte


Yum. Last night I met some friends at Starbucks, where I promptly ordered my standard Grande Decaf - Black. (I have a weird thing about drinking calories - I try not to.)

Then wandered over to M. where she tells me about this amazing caffeine-free tea she is drinking. I took a sip.YUM. It takes like vanilla milk, except not. It's warm, sweet (but hardly), and so good. I had to get my very own.

I came home and did the math on the calories. 160. Not horrible, not great. But really worth it.

2 comments:

  1. A weird thing about drinking calories? I seem to recall a certain hot buttered rum...

    I keed, but I know what you mean. I try to limit my liquid calories to alcoholic beverages.

    A friend of mine just got me one of those Bialetti stovetop espresso makers. A delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man if you like this you have to try the London Fogg - also one of their new tea drinks! SO good! (Also only 160 calories, I checked it the first time I drank it too!) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */