4.28.2010

A Bit of This. Of That.



Working on Lindsay's bridal shower invitations. Wondering why in the world I thought it would be a good idea to do a swirl frame (killer to cut out).

Love how they are turning out and love the finishing touch (a surprise for all you attending :)


*
Caeden is working on his own creations, and since it's past lunch time and I have not fed in him in awhile, he says, "Mom, I'm going upstairs to get some grapes."

"Sounds good little man ..." 

He knows I am focused on the invitations and and he knows the country music I have blaring down here pretty much would muffle out anything he attempted to say ...

So he leaves. For a long time.

When he returns (with a huge smile) I immediately regret not going up to the kitchen with him.

"I ate ALL THREE cupcakes, Mom." - The ones I use as bribery, mostly.

Is it wrong that I am relieved that I don't have to make lunch?

*
Have I been living under a rock? Totally loving Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift.


2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. Grace stayed home from school today- totally worked me over. SHE IS DEFINTELY going tomorrow. Anyway, she hasn't eaten anything but couscous and dried cranberries.... but she says she isn't hungry. If she wasn't really sick this morning, her tummy is going to hurt later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! This made me laugh out loud.

    I love love love the invitations. You're the BEST!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */