2.01.2010

Weekend Update

We had a really fun weekend.

We ran errands galore, went to the park (it was freezing but the fresh air felt wonderful), worked out at the gym, went to Rio for dinner (thanks for the suggestion Melissa & Chris!) and learned why their margarita's come with a warning and a 2 drink maximum.



Okay Bunny, let's make the best of this horrible situation that Mom and Dad think is fun. Who goes to the park when it's 40 degrees ... and windy??


Not so bad when I'm hanging with Dad ...


And I'd love to show you some of Caeden (who loved every minute of it) but he ran away each time he saw the camera.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day!!! Claire is really growing. And Caeden too I'm sure! You're gonna have to get some pictures of him while he sleeps so we can see him growing! Beautiful kids!
    The link to the nursery is www.aaronsfarm.com. Some advice..... If you order raspeberry and blackberry bushes, get the ones that are labeled "producing" so that you can have fruit this summer. They cost a tiny bit more but totally worth it. Blueberry bushes should be at least 3-4 or 4-5 feet tall to be producing a large quantity of fruit. Anything smaller and youwill be waiting a couple of years to have any berries. Get bird nets to go over all the different bushes or you won't have any berries to speak of! I am going to order four different ones so that we have fruit all summer long. You can see which are early bruit bearing and which ones ripen later summer, early fall. You should order one bush per family member. Blueberry bushes do not self pollinate and neither do the cherry trees so you will need to get at least two plants or trees no matter what.
    Let me know what you end up doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going for "crisp" walks through the park...I can't believe you do not have snow. Also, I am very jealous of your dinner at the Rio! This was my most favorite restaurant while living in CO & WY. We would make frequent trips from Laramie to go Ft. Collins to dine there...I even had my bachelorette dinner there, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was a chain. I used to frequent the Rio when I lived in Boulder... Best margs ever! And 2 is plenty. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */