8.26.2009

How it sucks you in

The internet. Am I the only one who sits online all night after the kids are in bed? How embarrassing to admit! But there are things to DO, people.

Like. Look for bathroom ideas (for the basement). Which leads me to a site that leads me to a site that leads me here: Farm Chicks. To this fab idea:



Which, of course, has NOTHING to do with bathrooms but has everything to do with cute and practical.

And now it's 10:30 and my eyes are burning and I still have no clue on bathroom fixtures.

But I do have a great idea for knives.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Pretty sure we all suffer!

    Take the Test!

    http://netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

    Dpatrick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Glad to hear others do this too. I was looking on line for volleyball shoes for my daughter last night and somehow got distracted by hand bags..my daughters at the age she reminded me real quick "mom we were looking for shoes for me" Oh yes. That's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I do it too. We're doing some remodeling stuff now too and so I find myself searching for ideas. And if I get tired of surfing I just watch all the HGTV shows I've recorded - but I watch them on fast forward just to skim for ideas! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up...I'm pretty sure your basement will be the cutest EVER without looking for ideas on the internet!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */