8.26.2009

8 Things

1. Basement is being framed. Pictures to come soon!
2. Caeden spent the night with Mimi and brought home homemade food and slime.
3. Claire will not nap. Will not nap. Will not.
4. Wayne's white blood count is almost zero.
5. Creating a digital workflow that I will follow every.single.time so I am not up until 2am editing pictures.
6. Need to mow the back yard (only got to the front and ran out of: time, energy, good weather)
7. Joined the gym (again) last week and still haven't been there. I see all the Mom's in their cute workout clothing, dropping their kids off at school, and I think "Yeah, right. You aren't going either. You are just a better faker than I am."
8. Ran into a teacher at Caeden's school that stopped me in the hall. She asked me how we were doing, and what she could do to help. I promptly burst into tears. Her genuine kindness took me by surprise. It shouldn't, but it did.

3 comments:

  1. I'll tell you something embarrassing cause (hopefully) it will make you feel better or at least laugh.

    I've belonged to a gym for 2 years.

    Times been: None.

    Why do I keep paying for this? No idea. Guilt? The delusion that some day I will go?

    So never feel bad. For as long as you may not go, for me it's been FAR longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever looked at scott kelby's digital workflow? He is great, and offers lots of tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Val, Wayne will come around and although routine isn't in your daily tasks, that will come too. You're focused on the right things and time to workout and mow the lawn will happen when they need to. God put strong people like you on this earth to take care of business, and you're doing a great job! We're all pulling for you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */