6.09.2009

He's Home!

And looking suspiciously tan. I'm wondering if that bald head of his had some pool time.

Wayne looks amazing. He says he feels really good. It's just completely different than how it has been. I am so happy! So relieved. So very, very relieved.

An iPhone picture tomorrow (my camera is in SD) to prove what a looker Wayne is. Seriously, it is just fantastic to have him home. To have him feeling okay.

Let's just hope we can keep his blood count on the rebound! He has appointments all week to keep his blood count in check, and also an appointment coming up with Dr. Parker (his heart surgeon). Then, it's back to Houston on the 22nd for round 4.

Welcome Home Baby.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 PM

    Hoorrrrahhhh! I am so happy for both of you! There is nothing sweeter than getting your love back! I thought about you all day.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yay! I'm glad to hear he is home and feeling good. I'll still be praying for you and wishing I could do more. You, Wayne and the kids are thought of so often...every day. Sending love and happy thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:02 AM

    GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!! Glad to hear Wayne is home ! When do you leave for RC ? Be safe. our love and prayers to you fab 4 ! We'll see Wayne in Houston next week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, brother! So happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:34 PM

    So glad things went well in TX and that Wayne is home now! Wonderful news!
    Carisa

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */