6.16.2009

Almost. Done.


Let's just clear the air now. My brother in law went and saw my favorite artist of all time (and Claire's, too!). John Mayer. In a super intimate, impromptu setting. He could probably smell JM's sweat (although we know he'd never admit to that). If I was the jealous sort, I'm sure I would have woken up green this morning.

In other news, the packing is just about done. There's clothes, a few kitchen items, and the stereo/tv stuff to pack, and then, that's it. Done. Goodness, How I have waited to type those words.

What's left? Paint touch up, cleaning, and staging. The house will be on the market on Wednesday. We'll be on our way to Rapid on Thursday.

Wayne's blood count is bottoming out. Yesterday he was at .5 (almost zero white blood). Tired but in good spirits. We're trying to avoid crowds and people in hopes to keep him healthy.

Please forgive the blurry picture. Have to rely on my iPhone until I get to Rapid. Oh how I miss my camera. But still. Look at those sweet kids. Caeden is in his underwear, as usual, and Claire is trying to avoid his grip on her. I'm enjoying every last moment with them before the big "Day Care" week starts. Hard to think I'll see them for 1 hour in the morning, and 2 at night when all their lives I've had them to myself. Poor Val, I know. I'm done whining. Just know this: next Monday morning, I will have cried my makeup off before I arrive at work.

And then I will pull myself together and ROCK my new job.

3 comments:

  1. Destine9:37 AM

    Keep up the good spirits. Day care is not as bad as you think. Just think of all the new friends Caeden will make. Be brave Mama!!! We are thinking of you and miss you all like crazy. So glad to hear that Wayne is doing good. Give everyone a big kiss from us. Linz will be bringing home some things for the kiddos from us.

    Love you

    Lyci said to say she loves you so much and to give her Uncle Wayne a BIG HUG and kiss from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Great news! Am so glad things are working out for you guys. It broke my heart too when Grace had to go to daycare, but you soon realize it is okay and you're not a terrible Mom. You will be great at your new job! You will Kick Ass.....

    See you soon.....

    Drive Safe.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a decorated daycare veteran with many war stories and I have no doubt that Caeden is going to do great. And so will you!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */