3.16.2009

What a difference a day makes

Now I see what people mean about chemo...I feel great now but this morning was a rough one. I woke up with some nausea and am getting over it now. They put me on some new meds that hopefully will stop it before it happens but wow! :) I guess that means the chemo is working and I am definitely not complaining. I am currently going through day 3 of the first round. It feels great to get this moving. As a far as I know, I am still going home tomorrow evening. I am looking forward to that more than you can imagine.

My sister left for LA last night and my parents just left to run back to South Dakota for a few days. I am not sure how much fun I am right now anyway :) I am just laying around and going for the occasional walk. I promise I will be much more fun at home. :)

Otherwise, not much new news. I am waiting for the second team of docs to come in and tell me what they are thinking for my hip. I will post afterwards on what the plan is. I am hoping to get a schedule or calendar together on how this is all going to happen. As always, I appreciate the emails, calls, prayers and all of the other support that you have shown my family. It means so much to me.

Wayne

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Just so you know, you have an entire school of kids in Arizona thinking about you and rooting for you, too!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Great news on going home tomorrow. I bet the kids are going to be hanging on to their daddy and sharing lot of new stories with you. I pray the nausea gets better with each new treatment. A friend of mine just went through all of this and some days are worse then others so hang in there and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day on the nausea. One day at a time really seems to be what to focus on when going through this with her situation as well. Praying for you today and in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:59 PM

    hi this is robert im a student of mrs.burns sorry u got diagnosed with cancer hop u get better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Hi my name is Cody im a student of Mrs.Burns hope you get better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:09 PM

    hi wayne i hope you get well soon. look for a card from me. Ms. Burns showed us pics of you and your kids.

    your
    friend,
    matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Im mrs.Burns student.my name is skylar. hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:21 PM

    I am Mrs. Burns student. My name is Mark. I hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */