3.19.2009

Today

Today:

1. Wayne tried hard to eat. After a day of trying, he got 1/2 of an Ensure shake down, a couple of bites of chicken noodle soup, and some fruit.

2. Tried to work but nausea over took most of his day.

3. Slept.

4. Held Claire.

5. Watched TV with Caeden.

6. Read this awesome post.

Tomorrow he has his first out patient Doctor visit. Hopefully the medication they start will help him navigate in his world a bit better. We are hopeful he will be recovering from this wicked round of chemo and will be headed into heart surgery soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Sleeping and eating as much as he can! That is what he needs to be doing! If you were a student in my classroom, Wayne, you would get a FREE HOMEWORK pass! Good job! I will be thinking about you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Thinking of you all daily. Trying to think of what I can do from here. Can't do much...just pray. May help or may not but I remember my mom eating canalope and popsicles alot. Also, I know when I was pregnant and sick with nausea (very different, I know) I read about drinking lemonade as the lemons were suppose to help nausea. May be something to try...Sending lots and lots of prayers your way...

    Jody Penticoff Schill

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */