3.13.2009

Pictures



I haven't seen Caeden look better than when he crawled into Wayne's bed yesterday. And Claire. Just when you think she is too young to know anything, she wiggled around like a maniac when she saw Wayne yesterday. She wanted nothing else but to be held by him.

The only news I have is that the pathology report has been sent to MD Anderson because there is a disagreement on the diagnosis. Two pathologists were unable to agree on the type of Sarcoma. We are confident MD Anderson will be able to give us a diagnosis.

Waiting for transfer information. Will post when we get some news.

Val

P.S. Anyone have an Apple iPhone? I am getting my email on it, but when I sync it on my desktop (also an Apple), my email does not sync. This is a problem because I am unable to open many of the email messages you have been sending.

12 comments:

  1. i have the iphone, but sync it to outlook on a pc. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics of the kids with Wayne. I am so glad that they are able to see him now. That is a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Chris can swing by and look at your iPhone tonight. He couldn't toubleshoot it on the phone with me. We'll see how your day goes and touch base later.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I about cried seeing the pics of the kids with Wayne. They look SO happy. Thanks for sharing! Still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:20 AM

    praying, every moment of everyday for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:35 AM

    I had this issue with my phone several times when i first got it. I had to reset the phone and then sync it. Love and prayers to you all...Amy and Mark Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Praying for Wayne, you and the kids almost constantly. I am so far away but if there is anything you need, let me know.
    Big Hugs!
    Carisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:26 AM

    David just told me the news today. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the family. Val, please tell Wayne Steven says Hi. Just tell him Sonoma and wine, he'll get a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Thinking of you guys today and keeping you in our prayers. The kids look so happy and cozy next to their daddy. Love the pictures. Stay stong and one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Now those are some big smiles! That's exactly what is needed. You are in our prayers for sure. Stay smiling and strong....those kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:36 PM

    Aww..love the pictures-Good to see everyone happy! Thinking of and praying for you all!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:41 PM

    You are the strongest woman I know...Believe what we have told you--we love you, Wayne and the kids and are holding you every step, Val.

    Tobi

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */