3.24.2009

Grass.


Wheat grass. For 1.49, you too, can drink little green shots. From the extensive list of health benefits, I think I might start drinking them too. (The Ensure is just another item Wayne drinks. I'm using it for a prop since the wheat grass looked lonely on the fridge shelf).


I took the above picture with my iPhone, so click on the picture to enlarge it to read the list. (I know we are a Microsoft family, please excuse my total adoration for my iPhone. I just love this little piece of techno-wonder.) Trust me, the list is impressive!

{In other Non-Wayne News}

This is for the grandparents:

Claire had her 9 month appt. this morning. She's an itty bitty! 17 pounds and 27 inches. She's in the 15th percentile for both. She's healthy and took her shots like a champ.

3 comments:

  1. Wheatgrass is also a great hangover remedy. Or so I've heard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for keeping everyone updated on the happenings at the Koop's. I think I need to start drinking wheat grass, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Eating healthy is a huge thing right now. May have to check this wheatgrass thing out for us too. Claire may be an itty bitty to the statisticians but she is in the 100th percentile with her grandma and grandpa. Perfect in both pounds and inches.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */