10.24.2008

Remembering



Dave and Donna are in town for a weekend visit. After oogling over Caeden and Claire, they started talking about how they look alike/different.

I didn't think they looked a thing alike. Not one bit. But, after I found pictures of Caeden exactly the same age as Claire, I have to eat my words. I see the resemblance, although Caeden looks more like his dad, and Claire more like me.

Looking at these pictures makes my heart all tender and wistful when I think about Caeden at this age. He always had his tongue sticking out of his mouth and really didn't mind tummy time. Little things that were just him, you know?

Hard to believe this sweet bundle is growing up and is now responsible for a plumber visit. Don't ask. I have no idea what he flushed, all I know is it isn't good.

3 comments:

  1. That is funny... We were just talking about how we have learned plumbing skills from having these two in the house. I think we have taken our throne completely off the floor three times now. Have not yet had to call a plumber, but it's certainly a days worth of work every time it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are so adorable. Keep writing about all of the mischief Caeden finds himself in, so I know what to be prepared for!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */