10.31.2008

Claire Update

Claire slept until 4 am this morning (has never, ever slept that long - she is up every 2 hours on average). She ate, went back to sleep and slept another 2 hours. I am thinking maybe she is on the mend - all that sleep is so good for her.

Her rash is still there, but fading.

I think she is going to be just fine!

Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, and emails.

If anything changes, I'll be sure to post.

We are off to Caeden's Halloween party. His "lawnmower guy" t-shirt is ready to go. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thank the Lord! Hopefully it was all just a fluke. Give your sweeties a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! what a scary ordeal! bless her sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am sure you did not sleep so well...sleeping is definitely HUGE in helping babies feel better. I am looking forward to seeing pics of the lawnmower man.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */