8.12.2008

Tag

Tagged by Sara!


Ok, here's what I'm supposed to do: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.


joys
1. Watching Caeden with his grandparents. It's happiness in it's purest form.

2. Zoning out to great music on my iPod while working out.

3. Waking up (early) after being up most of the night and seeing coffee waiting for me. My husband is wonderful.

fears
1. Not having enough time to record all of the clever things Caeden (and eventually Claire) does and says. I don't want to forget a moment.
2. Not fitting back into my pre-pregnancy clothing.
3. Staying in Parker a moment longer than we have to (love our neighborhood, but dislike our town very much. Please turn around, housing market!).


obsessions
1. Anthropologie - everything from clothing to housewares.
2. Internet - reading blogs, shopping, reading the news ...
3. Eradicating clutter. I cannot stand clutter. Anywhere.

facts
1. I want to run a marathon next year. I will run a marathon next year.

2. I rearrange the furniture in my house at least once a month.

3. I have had photoshop loaded on my computer for a year and still have NO IDEA how to use it. This fact drives me crazy!

Tag Five People:
1. Nikki
2. John
3. Cathy
4. Delise/Jeff
5. Destine







1 comment:

  1. photo editing tip:

    try picnik.com...it is free and so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */