8.31.2010

Today Was A Fairytale ...



To be so in love with someone that it radiates as far as the eye can see.

And as far as the heart can reach.
To be so in love that sparkling eyes and smiles and tears of happiness are side effects. 

To be so in love.
To be so sure.

To be complete and whole and new all at once.

To share this with Lindsay & Jordan made me cry most of the day and night. I am sentimental, you know.

Lindsay was all grace and beauty.

And sure. And ready.

Jordan was overwhelmed with emotion when he saw her walk down the aisle. 

Jordan.

Confident. In love. Ready. 

And when they exited the alter, a choir sang, "Best of my Love"
and we all sang along.

And so did our family. Our new, even bigger & better family.

And together we all danced the night away.

Laughed it away.

Sang it away.

But we will never wish it away because

Today (8/28/2010) was a Fairytale.



{ Can't wait for them to come back so I can show them all their pictures ... }

(so I can show you, too!)






5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    I have no words for this post. They have left me due to the overwhelming feeling of joy I now have. I REALLY love when people love this big. Congrats to the Bride and Groom.
    ~Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing wedding, we had a great time! I'm so happy I was able to meet Lindsay's family and friends. Everyone is so beautiful inside and out.
    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I am obsessed with your work, you're great!! and your family is always in my prayers. xo

    -Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words, beautiful sister and beautiful photos! Congrats to the newlyweds! Also, hope you don't mind that I forwarded the picture that showed the gorgeous blue shoes to a friend. She wants the same for her Feb wedding. When your sister returns from her blissful honeymoon, would you mind asking her where she got them (unless you already know...as her sister!). Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach - Linz got the shoes from Nordstrom ... last week. Super recent. Should still have them ...

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */