8.26.2010

Just Today.



I suspect Wayne's lack of movement and walking has more to do with his love of being waited on hand and foot (that would be by me) than any sort of complication with surgery.

Well, maybe not. But I know he still loves it.





Here's another one who loves it.



"MOM! Mooooooom. Mom!"

But she has everyone fooled with those blue eyes of hers, doesn't she? 

Works on me every time.

In all seriousness ...
Wayne spiked a fever last night and had us both worried. Fed him some Leviquin and this morning he was better. He isn't walking more than a couple of steps.
He isn't eating much and is getting thinner by the day.
I am eating almonds by the handful and gulping diet pepsi by the case.

More tomorrow ... lots going on. Lots to tell you. To show you.
XOXO.
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Val....this is Candy (Donna's hairstylist & Stacey Furchner's sister-in-law).....I read your blog every now and then...just wanted you to know that right after i write this I will say prayers for Wayne. I can't begin to understand what your family is going through.
    In God's love,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 PM

    I don't know how you do it all. Your courage in the face of all of this is amazing. I know that you know you have many prayers coming your way, but please know that you have me here in Indiana to lean on, just as I know that I have you in Colorado. We're walking this road together - you can call or text me for anything, anytime.
    Sending love to you.
    Chelsa

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */