7.06.2010

Wide Open Spaces




(Posted this image on Facebook already, but it's all I've got at 5:30 in the morning)

This morning we are on our way to Rapid City.
Wayne's birthday is tomorrow.
Will probably celebrate it in Deadwood like we did last year.

His 20th Reunion is this weekend.
He's really looking forward to it (so am I).
Photoshoots this week to keep me busy.

I'll be taking lots of pictures and will post them along the way...



P.S. Just a random little something ...
Claire still only has 6 teeth.
Trying not to think that is strange ... but it IS strange, right?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Val - Have time for a photo shoot with Caroline? We missed the Easter one and would love to try again! Let me know - Jill (MJC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Hi Val, thank you so much for sharing about your husband. I am so sorry that your family also has to go through a battle with cancer. I am so glad that we met at at the MJC party. I knew that we were kindred. I have kept you and your family in my prayers and I will continue to pray for you. ps. I love your blog. your work is beautiful. Keep in touch. and have a wonderful time at your husbands reunion...you both deserve it.
    Chelsa

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */