7.30.2010

If I had a Penny ...


Thinking about ...

By Monday I should have a new blog. Nothing wrong with reinventing yourself, right?

Shooting a wedding in Napa. Haven't even said yes but already sketching a storyboard ... I think that means yes.

 My first baseball game tonight (Rockies vs. Cubs)

My golden retriever, Lucy, will be here this weekend. Can't wait to walk her and pet her and and tell her how sweet and pretty she is.

Wayne comes home today. He has been in Seattle all week for work (and also chemo). 

Making a blueberry crumb cake with Caeden. Recipe here. We're on a roll.
(I torture myself as I took the "eat 1,000 calories" to heart and am living off of coffee.)

Made strawberry jam late last night. Pearly pink jars of goodness are in the fridge and in the freezer. 

Thinking ...

How next week is Caeden's last of summer. And maybe it's time to unplug and lay in the grass, get wet in the hose, eat ice cream every day, and love on him until he tells me no more. 

I don't think he will say that, though ...


8 comments:

  1. wow sexy! this turned out awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, lovely pic.
    Have fun at the game. I love watching baseball games (in person; not on TV). You have to get a beer, grin and bear the price, it makes it that much more fun. And, don't forget the peanuts...They're a must! Then cross your fingers for a home run and fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also counting down until school starts. Isn't it funny, you have one starting elementary and I have one starting high school. I am about to cry just typing this. Hard to believe how fast time flies. when we are up for the wedding, we have to get some cousin pictures. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding in Napa? No considering. You must say yes!!
    And...are the little baby boys we layed on a little blanket (and all four of them fit) really going to kindergarten? That blanket wouldn't cover their legs now!! I'm not ready to let go. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa whoa whoa...You meant first baseball game of the season, right? You couldn't possibly have meant first ever. I must have read that wrong.

    Wedding in Napa? Who would ever want to go there? Need an assistant? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. John ...

    It was my first game ever. EV-errrrr. I know. Incredibly sad.

    Had an absolute blast. It won't be my last, I'll tell you that...!

    And Napa. I KNOW! Not my favorite place or anything, either. But I guess I will have to make due.

    And.

    Do you know how to run a video camera?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love the picture of you!!! Beautiful! Miss you my friend....

    PS...I know how to run a video camera:)

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */