5.06.2010

Day 4. Perspective.

Wayne is getting really tired. But he is in great spirits and is powering through.

Considering his last cocktail - he was usually checked out - way checked out - or hospitalized by now.

He is still eating (and eating healthy!) and was able to drive himself to chemo. I can tell he is starting to slow down, and anticipate this will be the last of his DIY days, though.

This afternoon I am hauling Claire outside and we're going to take pictures. The flu has hit us all pretty hard this week, so some fresh air is most definitely needed ...

Since I don't have one of my own to post (but I will for you tomorrow!), here are a few shots that have inspired me lately:


Via NicholeV

This one struck me as funny considering Dave and Wayne are making all the wine for Lindsay's wedding... :)


Via Style Me Pretty (I think??)

2 comments:

  1. So glad he is busting through it!

    Dave and Wayne, you rock. Thank you thank you again for making us wine for the wedding! Cannot get over how amazing you guys are for doing this.

    Third - I love that picture on the bridge! Ahhhhh romance. I'm hopeless.

    And finally, I should get back to work. Don't judge me for blogging in a coffee shop over lunch. I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia1:44 PM

    So proud of you Wayne!! Your STRENGTH amazes me! You just roll with the punches and get through...

    I would so love a glass of Dave's wine right now! Actually, I would drink the whole damn bottle! It's been one of those weeks. As I know it has been for you too.

    Although these pictures are awesome, I can't wait to see more of yours!! Your pictures AMAZE ME! I can't wait until we are blessed with YOU taking our pictures!!! Someday this will happen. I've got the perfect wall in my house to display them on!!!

    Miss You....

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */