12.02.2009

Wii



VS.


I've been anti-gaming system for awhile now. It mostly has to do with wanting Caeden to move and be as active as possible. I also realize in Colorado winters, being active (aside from going to the gym which, by the way, we are - woot!) is difficult.

So I was thinking about the Wii. It has Super Mario Bros. (a personal, nostalgic favorite), Monster Truck games (Caeden Koop still wants to grow up and drive one instead of being a neurosurgeon), and the Biggest Loser.

I am a treadmill rat. I love to zone out and run (OK, walk, too, until I get back into proper shape) and listen to music. I love to feel my shoulders relax and my hands loosen up as I find my rhythm. I would also like to have the feeling back on NOT feeling my body jiggle as I do this. So, to lose 10 pounds, I thought the Wii might be the answer?

Or.

Is this really my lust over Mario clouding my judgement?

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    Too funny.

    Jordan and I were watching The Biggest Loser last night and they advertised the Wii game on it. Instantly, of course, I told Jordan we HAD to get a Wii. We NEED the Wii!

    So he could play manly-man games on it of course. (Really, secretly, so I could get the Wii fit).

    Point is - I'm not judging your motives behind getting the Wii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wii is awesome for exactly the reasons you stated! I love seeing my kids laughing while playing together often on their feet and boogying around. Of course Mario doesn't hurt either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:36 AM

    We are getting the kids (and I say kids because I'm sure Rick and I will never play it! Yeah, right) a Wii for Christmas. I just saw on internet that Walmart is offering a $50 gift card with the purchase of the Wii Saturday through the 12th. Just an FYI if you decide to give in to lust for Mario!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Mady gets a greatwork out from our wii, boxing, bowling and baseball all keep the action up! Its a lot of fun!
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. We purchased one last Christmas and altho haven't played it as much as I thought we would, it's still been great. We don't have any fitness games, so I'd like to try that soon. Brant LOVES it...we rent the Super Mario Cart driving game and he gets so excited! Definitely worth it...especially if you get the Wal-mart deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family loves our Wii! We also have the Wii Fit and it's the best. I would recommend this gaming system. You will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */