12.31.2009

Photography Class

I started my path down this photography road when I took Karen Russell's class last year. I learned so much about my camera, composition, and other technical aspects that have made the world of difference in my abilities.

She does not talk about advanced techniques or photoshop, but she gives the best information to get you started. The binder is THICK with info. Looking at it, I estimate it's about 6" tall with all the printed information in it.

She just announced people are now able to AUDIT her classes without the wait list (which is over 1,300 so far. Getting into her class is a very big deal.). Auditing means you have access to all the info, but you are not able to ask questions. It's a bit less expensive, and the major bonus is there is NO wait.

Just wanted to pass it along because it was a fantastic class.

More information here: Snapshots Class Info.

1 comment:

  1. did you change your mind?? See... I told you - multiple times a DAY!! :) luv ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */