9.15.2009

Day 2

Wayne and his Dad are at the hospital, and so far so good! Of course, as soon as he starts chemo, the weather dries/clears up (for pictures). I was hoping to post some of him and the kids so you could see how good he looks. Maybe next week...

I'm going to get a booth at Caeden's schools' Fall Festival in a couple of weeks and worked on my postcard this morning: It's a 5x7 Flat Card/Printed on both sides ...



My goal is to have a studio by next summer. Planning on working very hard to
make that happen ... also, I posted more previews on the photography blog (link on sidebar).

*Wayne update*
Just got a text and he is still doing great! Still a texting maniac. ;)
And knowing his Dad is with him makes me feel so good. They're probably playing 3 card poker and eating cheese steaks. Or sleeping. Or talking. Or whatever. The point is, Wayne is not alone.

More tomorrow ...

3 comments:

  1. What? A studio!! That is an awesome goal and I am behind you 100%.
    Glad Wayne has company and you don't have to worry about him being alone. That is a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You are good!! The shots on the preview are excellent, just perfect. Favorite is probably the little one in underpants and Uggs... Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:15 PM

    Val, the first thing I do every morning is get on your blog. You have such a talent for writing and your pictures are breathtaking! And I wanted you to know that I am praying for Wayne.

    Sally Musgrave

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */