8.07.2009

Into the Weekend

Sorry for the blog delay. I had a virus on my Mac that google picked up; blocked me from getting online. Anyway, all better.

Vacation -- we are having so much fun researching all of the options that were left in our comment section yesterday. Thank you! We have narrowed it down to:

1. Hawaii
2. Bahamas

The Bahamas have cheap flights (gotta love Frontier) and ocean front homes (important to be RIGHT on the water so that napping children can sleep while we are still on the beach and not locked up in a condo or hotel room).

Hawaii has so much ... like Dan said, tons to do and see. And Caeden is really into volcanos right now, so it would be a blast for him.

Thank you again for all the suggestions!

In other news ... Wayne is feeling better each and every day. He is so excited about going somewhere special and is back to his normal self (energy wise).

Caeden met his new teachers today. He brought them pretty flower sugar cookies from our local bakery and got to see his new classroom.

Claire still has no teeth! Little sweetie is 14 months old and is going to walk before a tooth appears.

I am working like mad on my business. Client forms, marketing efforts, ordering samples, finding a custom framing company ... I am busy and loving it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You go, Girl!! I haven't been to either place, but I would take either one right about now!! Larry starts work again next week and I am so bummed. :)
    Take care and let us know what you decide!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:03 PM

    How exciting to be planning a vacation to either of those places! I am happy for you!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, if there's any help or advice I can offer from a PR standpoint (that's what I do), feel free to shoot me an e-mail: ajfeuerman@gmail.com. Happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacation = Maui = Life Experience

    Took my honeymoon to Maui and it's one of the greatest places on earth to disconnect and experience a true vacation. If you have mask, fins and snorkel, you're in paradise. If you like beach, unbelievable sunsets and tropical bliss, you're still in the right place. If like sight seeing... you get the picture...

    Just thought I'd throw that in and let you know that me and the family are still praying and thinking of you!

    -Mike & Lori & the kids

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */