7.06.2009

Weekend Update Part 1


Fireworks were a huge hit this year. Lots of volcanos and rockets to keep Caeden entertained.


See what I mean? Happy as a clam. And yes, I realize my child is either naked or wearing pajamas waaaay too much. I've embraced it.


That one must have gone waaaaaaaaaaaay up in the air.
(Or, it might have been the one that came down and landed on the roof.)



So here are the two peas in a pod. Yes, Caeden is driving the golf cart (but not looking at the road. Small technicality, really.) I'm bracing myself to see him driving Grandpa's pick up before too long.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    If it makes you feel better, I am still in pj's myself and its after 2 in the afternoon. I've embraced it as well. ;-)
    Wanna come to DC? I need decorating advice plus a girlfriend who can relate to the craziness of life. We have to make a decision today on the impending deployment. Breathing slowly and deeply.....
    Love your blogs!
    Carisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My son is 12 and still in his pj's or underwear way too much! His sisters are always yelling at him to put clothes on. He comes home and the first thing he does is put on his pj's.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */