4.18.2009

Mended Heart.

We are being held captive at home today. We're gotten 20" of snow so far and it is still falling...
A neighbor came over and used his snow blower to clear our driveway and I think of how nice that was, considering ours was just inside the garage. People are so wonderful.

Downtown, where the hospital is, the roads are clear. Can you believe that? Clear! It's frustrating to think it's business as usual downtown while we are pacing the floors and staring out the windows. If I have one person tell me, "Well, we did need the moisture," I will freak out.

Dr. Parker (Wayne's surgeon) came in to see Wayne this morning and gave him some good news - he gets to come home tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    That's great news!! Is it going to take a snowmobile? Hope you get plowed out soon. I'm guessing Donna's celebrating with more wine.

    Love and Prayers,

    Cathy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Glad to see he comes home tomorrow to be with you guys. Healing will be easier there. Hope snow goes away soon. Happy spring... right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT news!! I hope you can get there to get him! He is one tough trooper! I will send some AZ sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */