2.06.2009

More Photo Sharing


I love being able to take pictures like this. I have always felt bad that when Caeden was born we went all out and had professional portraits done. All Claire has is what I have taken. Maybe these aren't such a bad trade.


This is the official 8 x 10 the family is getting. Already printed and ready to go!


I was just playing around with the color on this. Photoshop is so fun!

Thanks for letting me share. I was shy to post them because I don't expect comments, but I wanted to show you what I've learned.

I've learned: practice, practice, practice. :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Your pictures are AMAZING!!!! You take the best pictures...and Claire is just too too cute..
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:24 PM

    I could eat her up too! You are talented my friend! Don't be shy to post your amazing work...picture taking and baby making!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just picturing you running around, setting up the photo site, getting claire in that tutu, then Claire's hungry and pulling her bow out simultaneously , Caeden's bored and wants you to play with his truck, then you realize your memory card is full, then you dump pictures, run back to kids, then realize you forgot your memory card back in the office, and then you just remembered you're supposed to be looking for Wayne's IPhone that he's misplaced...by this time the light is not good any longer and Claire has spit up on her tutu. This is what I imagine anyway...:)
    I think these pictures are fantastic and you can work magic...all while being a Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love them. It's amazing what tutu tulle can do to a photo. It adds the best background. Can boys wear tutus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the last one might be my favorie!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */