2.24.2009

Is the Workout Worth It?

I took Claire to the gym daycare 2 days ago (something I never did with Caeden - for this exact reason).

Yesterday she was sick all day. Up all night with yucky diapers. Today - more of the same.

And then.

Wayne started feeling bad.

And then Caeden came in from playing outside complaining of a stomach ache. Then he promptly threw-up all over the living room. And then our bedroom. And then again.

So, a house full of sick people for 45 minutes on the treadmill. So not worth it. :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    I remember those days. It does get better. I have two almost teens now and they don't nearly get sick as much. They still bring some stuff home now and then but it is a lot less then when they were infants. Hang in there. Hopefully they will be feeling well soon. I remember how tired I was after up all night with a pukey kid one night and then he started feeling better so I thought yes finally a full night sleep tonight...Then about midnight I heard my daughter puking in the hall that next night. So up all night for two nights straight washing sheets, taking baths, scrubing carpets.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */