1.07.2009

Things I am lovin' these days -- and one person I am not

Hydra Bright is a wonderful moisturizer that leaves a "glow" on your face. Even when you aren't getting much sleep. It is magical! Super soft skin that makes you glow and look healthy. I wish I could buy this by the gallon at Costco.



I have been coveting this poster on Shabby Chic's website. I love the message. This mantra was originally used during WWII to keep the British spirits up while under invasion and occupation.

Best Cold Weather Device:


This lil' wonder will boil water in about a minute - and it turns itself off as soon as it is done. No more kettle boiling dry on the stove. We're drinking a lot of hot tea around here these days and I just LOVE this kitchen-counter-have-another-device-to-clutter-things-up-device.

Chipotle.

I ate myself silly when I was pregnant with Caeden and sort of fell out of love with it (having it twice a day for months on end will do that to you). BUT. I am back in love! The steak bowl with lots of lettuce and salsa is just the thing to fill you (me) up without a ton of fat or calories (no rice, no tortilla, no sour cream).


*Ann Coulter is on the Today Show in the background. How is it that I have never heard of her? Wow, talk about controversial. Off to Google her and her ridiculous claims of how single mothers are the cause of 60-70% of the prison population.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Ann Coulter is a crazy woman! The NERVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Yes, Ann Coulter is CRAZY..I dont know much about her, but I know that much!
    Also..I will have to look into your kitchen device-I've never seen that and now I want one :)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second that lady opens her mouth you want to punch her. You should hear her gay and lesbian tirades...Ridiculous, pitiful woman.

    The kettle... We had one when we lived in England, everyone does. Makes since as tea is the national drink. It is fantastic and I don't know why I have never invested in one. Perhaps it's the counter space issue. I would have to retire my Jack Lalanne Juicer, and then what would I use as a dishtowel rack?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget, she's also an anti-Semite!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */