11.11.2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend was so fun - but can you believe I do not have a single picture to show you?

Saturday I took Claire to old town Littleton (which reminded me of Brookside in KC) to shop. We went to Prince Street Dry Goods (linens, pillows, rugs, fun home stuff), Chandler Farms (girlie store with great gift ideas), and a shoe store that I fell in love with - found the most adorable olive green Miz Mooz shoes that I have been practically sleeping in.

When I got home, my parents and my sister Lindsay came over with a birthday cake and we celebrated at home ... I was in bed by 7 pm!

On Sunday we went over to my Mom's house to see her gorgeous hardwood floors that are installed on the entire first floor and the stairs. What a difference!!

Sunday night we opened up some wine and had dinner (see previous post).

Anyway, it was a great weekend! Hope yours was, too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Glad you enjoyed your birthday and the weekend! I would like to go shopping with you and Claire sometime :) The stores (and company) would be wonderful.
    Take care
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */