11.29.2008

Our Thanksgiving ...

...Was full of yumm-yumm-yumminess, laughter, LOVE, feel-good phototaking, and the spirit of thankfulness was overflowing in my heart. Everyday I am thankful and so grateful for my children and my husband. For my siblings, parents, my in-laws. For the simple (but important) fact that we have everything we need, that we are together (if only in spirit and cell phone calls), and thankful that we all have our health (so much more real and in the fore-front of my thoughts after my pregnancy with Claire).

Thankful. Happy. Content. Blessed.


My step-dad, Ken, made the most amazing turkey ever. Super moist and delicious! Look at those carving skills.



A friendly game of Candyland with Caeden.
(Have you watched "The Grinch" yet? We watched Ron Howard's version (it has edged out the traditional one in our house) and I can't help but remember what the Grinch said to the children after he won the potato sack race in Whoville. "I beat you! I beat you!"
{Of course, Caeden won. These are just thoughts in my head, people.}


Linz, Mom, Val


The Family.


We made the best cockail, too! Winter Sangria with apples, pears, and pomagranite seeds soaked in apple brandy. We will be serving this all winter long. If you are lucky enough to be invited to our house, you can try it. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */