11.18.2008

The Dining Room is No More

The room we have never, ever used. The one we were going to re-do with ceiling tiles and wainscoting. The room we walked by every day without a thought while entering/exiting the house...is gone.

I gathered up furniture from my bedroom & the basement, and stuck them in the room. Instantly, our house feels bigger with the large table gone. When you walk in the front door, this is what you see:I know it would be cozier with a rug, and pictures on the walls, but the idea is to keep it simple so I can scoot the furniture out the way so I can take pictures of the kids against the bare walls.


Here is just a snap shot of the front door. I found this card hanger/iron wreath at a great little shop last weekend. It makes me happy to see all the cards and correspondence from people in one lil' spot.

1 comment:

  1. i love the room! i want to be in that room with the yellow drapes! looks cozy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */