9.06.2008

Kansas

My favorite store in Kansas City is the Curious Sofa. Anyone who has sat on my sofas asks me where I got them. They are the most comfortable sofas ever. Down-filled cushions, super soft linen slips, and generous in size so that anyone can curl up for a nap.

But the store is much more than that. The best accessories, up to the minute lounge wear and body potions ... a girl's dream, really. And I really, really miss it.

I have yet to find a store in Denver to shop at for my home. Two years I've lived here and still don't have a "go to" place for fun stuff. And I LOVE to decorate. Poor me, right?

On that note, I'll leave you with a fun picture from their Halloween Bash.
Here's to still missing Kansas City. There's no place like home, right Toto?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */