6.10.2008

Not THAT Great ...

Caeden has a thing for rockets. Loves the idea of flying to the moon one of these days. So, imagine my smugness when I came across these Popsicles at the grocery store. Caeden was going to love them!

Fast forward a couple of hours, and Caeden is sitting at the table eating a melted, dripping, VERY RED popsicle. He was happy ... I was less so. What a mess!

Then I remembered a secret tip from some old Martha magazine. Put a coffee filter on the stick to catch the drip. Brilliant! This was great!
So, I am talking to Caeden, telling him what a GREAT idea this was, and how it was going to save his shirts from stains. Super Mom I am!

Then, as I am walking away, he turns to his dad and says, "It's not THAT great, dad."

1 comment:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */