5.26.2008

The First Time

Am I the only one who feels incredible pressure to come up with clever titles to blog posts? Yes, I am aware mine is NOT clever, but still, I DO feel the pressure to be.

I thought this might be a great way to record the family stuff -- it seems Caeden and Wayne are always saying something funny (Caeden I can post ... most of Wayne's I probably shouldn't ...) and with another baby making her debut any day, the hand written journals that I have for Caeden probably will dwindle. This is much more efficient, although not as charming, as I really do have great handwriting. Sorry Caeden. Sorry Baby. BUT, on the bright side, look at how tech savvy your mother is becoming. Awe inspiring, I know.

I think one of the rules in the blogging world is each entry has to be accompanied by a photo. That's good because my camera is going to see a lot more use!

While I am well aware it is summer time, this is such a great picture to start things off with. We had so much snow this year in Colorado, and I just love how much Caeden loved it. I must admit, I have learned that I am much more of a warm weather gal than cold, but I do appreciate the beauty of fresh snow.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus your blogging began huh? Now the whole world reads your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */