9.07.2010

Change CAN be Good.






It drives me crazy when things change that force me to accommodate ...
Like when people change their cell number or email or whatever.

Not a fan of having up update my contacts.

So, I totally understand why this link at the top of the page is annoying.

The only reason I am changing locations is because the picture quality is SO much better.

And pretty pictures are important to a girl like me.

A photographer like me.

So please take a second to bookmark the new site.

It's where you will find me.

And I promise to make the change worth it.

Thank you for continuing to follow my story. Our stories.

Of life attempted.

xoxo.

valerie



(bottom photo: why... something blue, of course) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */